Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Some Doodles I Done Did.

      I was doing a show at the Oddball Art Hall and so I doodled my heart out the night before to have some drawings to sell along with my handmade jouranls. I am rusty for sure, but was happy to sell all but one of the 4.

The Cat

My husband says that this drawing sums up my feelings on cats fairly accurately. I do love an underbite though. The little yarn ball I drew as an afterthought on another piece of paper and then glued it on.

Peepers
Everybody loves owls and they're somewhat simples to draw if you're not going for accuracy. This little hooter has got some big ol' peepers for staring into your soul.

Not Interested in Mushy Stuff...
I'm not sure where this came from. I'm in Kennett Square, so mushrooms were on the brain and then of course I had to add faces. The one little mushroom isn't interested in familial bonding. He's not being a real fungi... DOUBLE PUN.

The Frog King
The Frog King in his natural habitat. A look at if the Frog Prince had decided that he just liked being amphibious better.

And that's about it. Need to start doodling more often to improve my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment