Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sketch Tuesday 4-14-09: The little critters of nature, they don't know that they're ugly!

This is week number 8 in the New Sketch Tuesday project. I made some weird little guys this week. Not intentionally weird, more the 'I didn't do so well' kinda weird. I blame taxes.

I drew an otter-mouse? I don't know what it is, but I know that with his anatomy moving around ain't going to be easy.

And then there's Robo-Decapito... It's a robot head. I spent a lot more time on the neck than on the actual head. I should finish the head. I just got bored. Maybe I should give him a body too. He does look a bit forlorn. I'm a cruel maker.
Upload your sketches to your blog, Flickr, or wherever you post your work online. Any Etsy illustrators who use Flickr I would encourage to tag & add their sketches to the Etsy Illustration Flickr pool!

If you're on Etsy, check out the New Sketch Tuesday thread for today and add a link to your sketch.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. Give the otter the robot head and they'll both be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your otter-mouse. There is a house-mouse living in my kitchen, currently, so I can commiserate.

    ReplyDelete