Wednesday, April 29, 2009

*NEW* Worry-Woolie Notebook added to the Spiderbite Boutique!


I have a Brand new Worry-Woolie™ notebook with lovely soft yellow fur, available now in my etsy store. Small enough to accompany you anywhere, this miniature monster will do your worrying for you. Just log your frets and cares on his understanding pages, and he will grant you comfort and peace of mind as you wander through the world.

Click the image to find more info on this little guy and/or purchase!

"The Rime of the Worry-Woolie"

I'm a Worry-Woolie
Friendly, furry, and alive;
Lend me your worries, frets, and cares
I need them to survive.

If you have doubts you need to share
I'm perfect, can't you see?
What you have is what I need,
We're complimentary.

Let me share your worries
Let our friendship be unfurled
And I'll be your companion
As you wander through the world.

Sign up for my mailing list to keep up to date on other new products coming out soon as well as special deals!

1 comment: